Re: [frogs] Help with the Guile debugger

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Ian Hulin <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Please use this amended patch attached.  Apologies for the noise.

Hi Ian,

Were you able to test this patch before submitting it for review?

I haven't tested myself, but looking at scm/guile-debugger.scm,
(define-module ...) is closed too early, so I suspect this file will
exit with errors when using this module.

Also, please take a second look at the extraneous whitespace,
especially in scm/guile-debugger.scm.  The indentation in that file
can also be improved.

-Patrick