Re: [frogs] FW: Issue 918 in lilypond: Enhancement: \RemoveEmpty*StaffContext for all appropriate contexts

Thanks, Ian.

The patch looks good to me as far as it goes.

On 11/30/09 4:31 PM, "Valentin Villenave" <v.villenave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Ian Hulin <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Patch for review on Rietveld  http://codereview.appspot.com/164045
>
> Don't forget to document the new shortcuts, and to add an item to
> changes.tely :)

Strictly speaking, there's not a requirement for developers to write their
own documentation (although we appreciate it).

However, there *is* a requirement for developers to write their own
regtests.  I didn't see any regtests (either new or modified) in the patch.

As far as changes.tely -- that's not listed in the CG.  So either we don't
need to edit it, or we need to change the CG.  The CG references NEWS, but
NEWS doesn't exist any more, so I'll change the CG.

Thanks,

Carl