[frogs] Changing subproperties with grob-set-property (working on bug #40)

While tweaking the tablature example for the documentation,
I remembered my first attempts in optimizing the glissando
behavior. Now I tried to take accidentals into account and
therefore computed a new X coordinate for the right bound.

The syntax

(ly:grob-set-property! grob '(bound-details right X) right-X)

won't work, however. How can I put the new value into the list?
Or is my approach aiming in the wrong direction?

(Attached is the full file)

Thanks in advance

Marc