Re: [frogs] Regression in docs: Output-suffix does not work as documented in AU 3.2.1

------
------

> This is a regression:  you need to use \book instead of \score for the
> compilation to produce two files.
> E.g.
>

>     #(define output-suffix "violin")
>     \book { … }
>     #(define output-suffix "cello")
>     \book { … }

Good catch!  Personally, I'm ok with the current program behavior.
I'd be happy to adjust the docs to reflect the "1 pdf per \book"
behavior.

Does anybody object to this?  i.e. should this be considered a
program regression bug and changed, rather than simply adjusting
the docs to match the current behavior?

Cheers,
- Graham