[frogs] RE: PATCH for getting output-suffix to work (Trackers 714 and 404)

Hi Carl and all,

Here is a patch containing just the lines I've changed.

I've done a bit of poking around with the regexp and it appears that any
unicode alphabetic satisfies either the [:alnum:] or [a-zAz0-9] patterns.
In either case it lets through letters with unicode > 0FF which is what upsets my version of ghostscript. Patrick has reported that gs 8.70 is happy with these characters. I've got 8.64 as my default gs supplied by Ubuntu, and 8.65 files supplied in the lilypond directories,  but can't figure out how to install 8.7.

The string-regexp-substitute does get rid of things like space and ©, ®, but µ is valid. It doesn't accept the Perl-type patterns like \w or \W, and "-" doesn't need to be escaped (in fact it complains if you do try it.

Anyhow Reinhold,  can use "Flöte" and the Scandinavians can use things like "Fløjt" in output-suffix now.

Cheers,
Ian