Re: [frogs] Re: patch for bug 729

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 12:13:52AM +0100, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> how about considering an LSR upgrade now?

I distinctly remember asking you to do this in January,

> Like, before the whole 2.13 bloody mess starts...

Too late for that.  I suppose that we *could* backport everything
to stable/2.12, but I can't see this being worth it.

>  - How involved would it be?
>  - Do we have to download the lsr archive, update the whole thing by
> ourselves and send the new tarball to Seba?

Dunno.  Ask him?

>  - How do we update snippets that do not have a \version string? Do we
> concatenate one automatically, and then remove it?

Umm, convert-ly --from=2.10.12 ?  Dunno if that adds one
automatically, but it's easy enough to remove
\version "2.12.2"
from all files in a directory.

>  - Do you want me to give Seba a ping?

That sounds like a good idea.

Cheers,
- Graham

Note to self: I should really eat breakfast before pouncing on people