Re: [frogs] Re: patch for bug 729

Hi Carl,
Carl D. Sorensen a écrit :
So, just for the record, I guess that the appropriate way to handle this
would be to:

1.  Search through input/lsr for relevant files.
2.  Fix the snippet to make sure it compiles properly.
3.  Copy the snippet to input/new
4.  Delete the snippet from input/lsr

Is that right?
Yes, except you shouldn't do 4, and don't forget some snippets eventually come from LSR, not from input/new.

Plus, I guess that something like these needs to go into the CG, so that we
never have to have this conversation on -devel again.  And the frogs don't
have to search the frogs archive either.
I added the fixing procedure you mentioned above, plus other LSR-related stuff in the CG.

Cheers,
John