Re: [frogs] Re: Doc - explaining layout dimensions

2009/2/28 Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>:

> Jon, I don't have you on the frogs list.  As far as I'm concerned, you're a
> valuable member of the LilyPond community, but not a Frog!

Oh, dear, I was sure I had added you to the list subscribers Jon.
Well, I have now taken the liberty to add your address; this does not
make you a Frog, but will allow you to follow the discussions more
closely :)

Thanks for having taken care of this! BTW Jon, could you investigate
this report (I'm not sure whether it has been dealt with or not):
http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-lilypond@xxxxxxx/msg13813.html

Regards,
Valentin