Re: [frogs] Should _all_ lilypond functions be listed in music-functions-init.ly?

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:57:48PM +0000, Ian Hulin wrote:
>    If we're producing a list in an appendix of the documentation of the
>    syntax for bits of Lilypond, if the user's trying to look up how to
>    code it in a source file for a piece, is he/she going to care about the
>    distinction between an identifier and core language component.

I don't think you're doing that.  I certainly *hope* that you're
not doing that.  My understanding is that this was a relatively
simple job to get you familiar with the source code and
contributing to git, and then you'll move on to working on bugs.

That's not to say that the docs are perfect, but documentation is
a separate job from bugfixing.

Cheers,
- Graham