Re: [frogs] my contribution: barCheckNumber to endSpanners

> Definitely -- but where were these docs from the NR?  Please give
> specifics so that we can (probably) delete them from the NR.

barNumberCheck in 1.2.5 Bars, Bar and bar number checks
bendAfter: 1.3.2 Curves, Falls and doits
breathe: 1.3.2 Curves, Breath marks
clef: 1.1.3 Displaying pitches, Clef
cueDuring: 1.6.3 Writing parts, Formatting cue notes
displayLilyMusic: 3.3.4 Displaying LilyPond notation
displayMusic: 6.3.1 Displaying music expressions
endSpanners: 5.4.5 Spanners, Using the line-spanner-interface

Frédéric Bron

Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron@xxxxxxx)
Villa des Quatre Chemins, Centre Hospitalier, BP 208
38506 VOIRON CEDEX
tél. : (33) 4 76 67 17 27