[frogs] catching up

hello fellow frogs...

Sorry for the delay on my part, but I have basically been in bed with the nastiest stomach bug I've ever had for well over a week. I'm just catching up on all the emails for the new list, and look forward to contributing. I hope I have something to show later this weekend.

Ribbet

Josh

/* Joshua D. Parmenter

http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/