Re: [frogs] Welcome to the frogs list server

2009/1/7 Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>:

> You have received an announcement in french welcoming you to the new Frogs
> mailing list.  The message was generated in French because Valentin took the
> initiative to set it up  (Thanks a million, Valentin!).  And since he's in
> France, the default language from his setup was French.

Yep, sorry about that :-)

I have taken the liberty to also include some non-Frogs (such as John,
Trevor or Neil) just in case they'd be interested in following the
discussions. If you want to unsubscribe, just send an empty mail with
object: "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) to
frogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxx (within a couple of weeks, we should have a
nice web front-end to deal with stuff like that).

Happy Frog-talking!

Cheers,
Valentin