[fablab37] All the best events nearby

My name is Laurens Wuyts and I'm the founder of Toastr and I noticed you create events on a regular basis.

I have a free mobile application that will benefit you and give you more attention for your events.

Toastr is an application whose main purpose is to find everything that's happening nearby. People can find out what's going on
around them and they can follow each other to see where people are going and see when someone creates a new event.

When you create a new event on Toastr, everybody that's near you will notice and all your followers will
instantly get a message of your event.

Please check Toastr out, ask your customers to follow you and see for yourself how easy it is to get more attention for your events.

Check it out at:
http://toastrapp.com

Regards,
Laurens Wuyts (laurenswuyts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)