Od: Chris Bradfield
Wysłano: wtorek, 26 września 2017 04:58
Do: tutors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Temat: [godot-tutors] 3D Resources

Hi all,

I've been focusing on 2D development with my students, but as they get more experienced, they'll want to dive into 3D. I'm looking for ideas on how to gently introduce the concepts to them. I know some of you are working with older students, but do you have any beginner-level content or experiences to share?

Suggestions, resources, examples?

Thanks,
Chris

--