[godot-devel] GodotCon Poznań - IRL dev meetup

Hi everyone,

You may have seen our announcement of an upcoming GodotCon in Poznań,
Poland on 10-11 Oct 2018:
https://godotengine.org/article/meet-community-godotcon-poznan-2018

Juan and I will be there, and we hope many other European devs, as
it's a great opportunity to meet IRL and have technical discussions on
current and future features of the engine :)

As noted in the blog post, we've put some funds aside to cover
reasonable (i.e. from within Europe, up to 150-200€) travel costs to
Poznań for Godot contributors.

So if you could be available on those two days (I understand a Wed and
Thu in less than 2 months is far from convenient) but were frowning at
the expense, please get in touch with me and we'll see if we can cover
part or all of your travel costs.

If you plan to come, please fill in this form so that I know :)
https://framaforms.org/registration-godotcon-poznan-2018-1535467892

Cheers,
Rémi