[godot-devel] PR review meeting tonight, last rush before alpha 1

Hi there,

Let's have a PR review meeting tonight, Tuesday 14 August at 18:00 UTC
on #godotengine-meeting.

We might also have one tomorrow at the same time, Wednesday 15 August
at 18:00 UTC.

The aim is to reduce the PR backlog as much as possible, and then
prepare 3.1 alpha 1 binaries.

We'll then enter feature freeze, i.e. we'll keep reviewing existing
feature PRs but new feature PRs will be set to the 3.2 milestone. (And
still, that doesn't mean that you should rush your feature PR in the
coming days, we have enough backlog to handle now ;)).

Cheers,
Rémi