Re: [godot-devel] Godot at the RMLL 2018 in Strasbourg on July 7-12

Hey, that's nice, I'll meet you there then :-)
(I live next to Colmar, 75km to Strasbourg)
Omicron (Yvan)

Hi there,

Sorry for the late notice, I was waiting for the RMLL website to
finally update their page to be more explicit about stands, but
they're understaffed and lagging behind...

Julian, Gilles and I will be in Strasbourg on July 7-12 for the RMLL /
Libre Software Meeting (kind of like FOSDEM but a bit smaller, and a
bit less international - half the talks are in English, rest in
French). We'll have a stand for the whole event, and on Saturday 7 a
talk and a workshop.

Details: https://godotengine..org/article/godot-rmll-lsm-2018-strasbourg-july-7-12

If some of you are not too far away (East France, Paris, South/West
Germany, Switzerland) and would have some time during the weekend
(7-8) or even some days of the week after, it would be great to see
you in Strasbourg! Real-life meetups are always good to keep the Godot
flame strong :o)

Cheers,
Rémi