[godot-devel] Meet the root node - Workshop with reduz in Paris, France

Hi there,

Juan is coming to Europe next months on holidays, and we're thinking
about organising a Godot meetup/workshop when he is in Paris in the
second half of April.

We've set a poll to see who would have the possibility to come:
https://framadate.org/godot-meet-the-root-node

The idea would be to have a GodotCon-like workshop on Saturday (we
might have access to the Mozilla Space in Paris, otherwise I'll try
hackerspaces or other libre-related places).
Since many of us would be coming from other countries and likely for
more than just one day, we might also organise some stuff on the
Friday evening and/or the Sunday morning/early afternoon depending on
the interest of people who'd be coming.

Who's in? :)

Cheers,
Rémi