[godot-devel] Help debug the WebGL2 code!

If anyone can help Juan :D

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juan Linietsky <reduzio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017-02-23 0:31 GMT+01:00
Subject: help with webgl2!
To: Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde@xxxxxxxxx>

If you read this message it means i'll be on a plane until Friday! I
still haven't got WebGL to work, am super close though.

The last error i'm gettnig is related to the size of Uniform Buffer
Objects, I have no idea how to tell which one is not working, but I
would really appreciate if you or anyone you can ask on irc can do the
folowing

1) Get this test project

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay88qrktxh24bjc/test.zip?dl=0

2) Run http server on it:

python -m SimpleHTTPServe

3) Get Firefox and build it from source to run this :D

the error will be:

Error: WebGL: drawElementsInstanced: Buffer for uniform block is
smaller than UNIFORM_BLOCK_DATA_SIZE.

A dozen of UBOs are being used, all seem fine in code, so I have no
idea which one is wrong (error could be more helpful..), so..

4) Find in the firefox source code where this error is printed, and
change it to obtain the following information:

-Which uniform block binding point # is this error about (there can be
up to 16 i think)
-What size was being bound, and which size is expected

5) Let me know the result :D

Cheers and Thanks!

Juan