Re: [godot-devel] In app purchase apis

I still don't get it :p Can you show me an example of how it's used?

On 16 January 2017 at 16:18, 박한얼 <volzhs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hm, it's more like "initialize_product_list( list )"..
then we can inquiry to Google with the list,
and can find out what product is purchase but not consumed.

What does "set_product_list" do? where does it set them? is that connected to restoring purchases?