[godot-devel] Razer Forge TV (formerly Ouya)

Hey guys,

I've spoken to the Forge TV people about adding support for their platform. It's an Android on TV, so it's mostly about implementing their in app purchase and user registration apis, and making sure the joystics work correctly. They've been really open to help us, and this could be good for us since Razer is usually around at developer events, so it could be a way for us to reach out to developers jointly with them.
I'm looking for people interested in helping with this, I don't have time to do it myself, but I can help and put you in touch with their tech people in case we need help. I'm also trying to get some test devices for whoever is working on it. Anyone interested contact me.

Thanks!

Ariel.