[[Cairo-Dock]] Confused about Medicare Part A / B? We can help!

Confused about Medicare Part A / B? We can help!

header3

Claim your free copy of
"Making Sense of Medicare"
Thousands of Americans turn 65 every single day, and most are then eligible for Medicare. There are many Medicare decisions to make, with multiple potential plans to choose from and life-changing amounts of money on the line.

Your healthcare choices are complex, but we're here to make them easier. Our licensed health insurance agents have helped tens of thousands of Americans work through Medicare over the years, and now that expertise is available to you in one convenient publication.

In "Making Sense of Medicare: The Medicare Basics Guide," you can learn about:
  • Medicare Eligibility
  • Each "Part" Explained:
    • Part A
    • Part B
    • Part C
    • Part D
  • How to Choose a Medicare Plan
  • Resources
Claim Your Copy

Want to talk directly with a licensed sales agent?
Call 1-877-488-2580 / TTY 711
Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 7 PM.
icon-facebook   icon-twitter   icon-instagram   icon-emc   icon-youtubepng

Copyright © 2019 easyMedicare.com. All rights reserved.
If you'd prefer not to receive future emails, Unsubscribe Here.
Our mailing address is:
easyMedicare.com
14450 46th Street North
Suite 105