[sponsorship] money for travels

Hi guys,
I need about 300 euros to fly to tirana, the mayor of shkoder is expecting me. I am really out of money, have been working the whole last year for flossk and now flossal.

what is the status of the sponsorship? Have we contacted anyone about sponsorship yet?
I think that if I have to come to shkoder, that maybe we can get some funding for that.
is it possible?
have we contacted usaid, soros and other big sponsors for the conferences this year? have we been working on funding?

mike