[sponsorship] Start of recruitment campaign

I've shared Here is my recruitment first draft, c....
Message from jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi all,

I have edited and reworked the recruitment letter, it is for both teams and both conferences. If we can find sponsorship, we should have one team to run all events.

I have included 4 workshops which are not confirmed yet, but only suggestions. We should be able to organize a team to manage all the events and do a great summer of code in kosovo and albania

please review and comment. then we can send it out to everyone.
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Google Docs logo