[sponsorship] Re: we need a private sponsorship mailing list

I have already created the list with this members:

dashohoxha@xxxxxxxxx
dritankici@xxxxxxxxx
jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
banago@xxxxxxxxx
mirellame@xxxxxxxxx
kostacipo@xxxxxxxxx
info@xxxxxxxxxx

If somebody did not get the mail, please let me know.
Dashamir