[papers] Re: [freesb] Re: [F] Submission Acknowledgement

Andreas,

Thank you again for your submissions.
Right now we are just collecting everything and we have not
started yet to do any review/evaluation/selection etc.

Anyway it was good that you told us about the mistake,
so that we could correct it quickly.

https://freesb.tuxfamily.org/index.php/FreeSBalkans/FreeSB2010/schedConf/presentations

Regards,
Dashamir