[freesb] Re: [F] Submission Acknowledgement

FreeSB Committee wrote:
Andres Sebastian Paul:

Thank you for your submission, "Web desing in GNU/Linux" to Free Software
in Balkans. With the online conference management system that we are using,
you will be able to track its progress through the editorial process by
logging in to the conference web site:

Submission URL:
https://freesb.tuxfamily.org/index.php/FreeSBalkans/FreeSB2010/presenter/submission/28
Username: anka-ar

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for considering
this conference as a venue for your work.

FreeSB Committee
Free Software in Balkans
Free as in freedom
Free and Open Source Software in Balkans
http://freesb.tuxfamily.org

hi, one of the talks was upload in an unappropiate track, then, the same talk was uploaded plroperly. So one talk should be deleted, talks are three, not four.

regards, Adnres.