Re: [sponsorship]

HI,
we had a good meeting yesterday to discuss sponsorship  and we are planning a big meeting this weekend. I think we can work it out. 100E should not be a problem, is it one way?

Also we are working to bring some speakers who will be staying 2 weeks, for example Peter H Salus, maybe we can bring him to Thessaloníki to speak there and others?
lets work together!
mike