Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | www.banago.info | www.lintuts.com

On 18 June 2010 14:39, jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone, our guest of honor has booked his flight already!
please help me welcome Mr. Peter Salus, to kosovo and albania when he gets there!
mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter H Salus <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Subject: Fw: Confirmation of payment, Departure 09 Sep 10; 383HAK/ID=4488822
To: jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Austrian Airlines Travel Details - OS CDDR <traveldetails@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PETER@xxxxxxxxxx" <PETER@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:16:32 +0200

Dear customer,

here is your confirmation of payment!

Travel dates for: SALUS / PETER DR  MR
Reservation code: 383HAK
Electronic Ticket Number: 257-2129132217-18

Flight: OS 72 operated by: Austrian
From: Toronto Pearson Intl Terminal 1
To: Vienna Intl
Departure: 09.September 2010, 6:20 PM
Arrival: 10.September 2010, 8:50 AM
Class: Economy Class
Booking status: confirmed
Not valid before: 09.September 2010
Not valid after: 09.September 2010

Flight: OS 847 operated by: TYROLEAN
From: Vienna Intl
To: Tirana Rinas
Departure: 10.September 2010, 11:05 AM
Arrival: 10.September 2010, 12:40 PM
Class: Economy Class
Booking status: confirmed
Not valid before: 10.September 2010
Not valid after: 10.September 2010

Flight: OS 770 operated by: Austrian
From: Pristina Intl
To: Vienna Intl
Departure: 27.September 2010, 7:25 AM
Arrival: 27.September 2010, 9:10 AM
Class: Economy Class
Booking status: confirmed
Not valid before: 27.September 2010
Not valid after: 27.September 2010

Flight: OS 71 operated by: Austrian
From: Vienna Intl
To: Toronto Pearson Intl Terminal 1
Departure: 27.September 2010, 11:20 AM
Arrival: 27.September 2010, 2:45 PM
Class: Economy Class
Booking status: confirmed
Not valid before: 27.September 2010
Not valid after: 27.September 2010

Price information:
Fare: CAD 1182.0
Taxes and charges: CAD 397.42
Total: CAD 1579.42

Payment is made by credit card AXXXXXXXXXXXX6004.

Important: This e-mail is your confirmation of payment; it is not an invoice or duplicate invoice.

The Passenger Receipt is your receipt. You will receive it at the check-in.
Tip: you can now check in from the comfort of your own home too! Just click on
http://www.austrian.com.

Do you have further questions? Please call your Austrian Airlines contact person.

Thank you for your booking. We wish you a pleasant journey.

Kind regards,

Austrian Airlines AG

We fly for your smile!

Transport is subject to the Austrian Airlines conditions of carriage.
Please note:
- All information is subject to change.
- The times stated are local times.
- Rebooking and cancellation can be restricted in case of special fares.

This e-Mail has been sent by a central system. Please do not answer directly, but contact your
Austrian Airlines contact person.

Austrian Airlines AG, Office Park 2, P.O. Box 100, 1300 Vienna-Airport, Austria, registered office:
Vienna, registered with Vienna Commercial Court under FN 111000k, DVR 0091740. This e-mail is
confidential and is subject to disclaimers. Details can be found at:
http://www..austrian.com/disclaimer.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
  -- Thomas Jefferson

Buy my "The Daemon, the Gnu, and the Penguin" (ISBN 978-0-9790342-3-7)
available from amazon.com and amazon.ca

               Peter H. Salus, Ph.D.
               211 St. Patrick St., #1001
               Toronto, ON M5T 2Y9
                   CANADA
       peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         +1 416 408-1728

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org flossal.org