Re: [sponsorship] Re: pdf file of the city

Hello,

First of all I would suggest using for communication: sponsorship@xxxxxxxxx
because it seems a bit more convenient.

Second, what do you think about the Chairman of FreeSoft.AL meeting them?
Is there any chance that this can help? However I think that Dritan should
confirm first that he has time to schedule a meeting with them.

Regards,
Dashamir