[sponsorship] KEY PEOPLE

Attached: KEY PEOPLE
Message from jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
here is the document of key people, i removed it from the sponsorship doc.
it includes people to contact and stuff, we need to contact them and make a list of key people for the conference.
mike
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Google Docs logo

KEY PEOPLE

Flavia Marzano

Someone Free Software Foundation Europe ?

From Regional Balkan Groups :

NOTE: not all these people have been contacted, listing them here does not mean they are active in this
project.

* Albania

From Flossal Albania :

Mirel Lame

banago@xxxxxxxxx,
elian.myftiu@xxxxxxxxx

There are other people who are active contributors to translations. We would like to have them involved.

* Bosnia and Herzegovina

sanjin bužo Buzo

valentina pellizzer
izvrsna direktorica/executive directress
oneworld – platform for southeast europe (owpsee)
bosnia and herzegovina (bih)

http://www.oneworldsee.org

http://www.kampanjainfo.org

gsm: ++ 387 61 484 038
tel/fax: ++387 33 551 686
skype: levantina6767

- Mensura Beganovic – Association of Informatics in Bosnia and Herzegovina

* Bulgaria

Marian Marinov

Linux Users Group – Bulgaria

http://event.perlbulgaria.org/sofia2010/

* Greece

2. Xenofon Papadopoulos
Theodoros G. Karounos
karounos@xxxxxxxxxxxx

open-source@xxxxxxxx
Emmanouil Batsis (Manos) manos@xxxxxxxx

* Kosovo

FLOSSK.org
From FLOSS Kosova:

James Mike Dupont – is Co-Chair of the Conference Steering Working Group of the first Software Freedom Conference in Kosovo. Mike is the initiator and Member of the Board of FLOSS Kosova, the organization that is co-organizing Software Freedom Kosovo 2009 along with the University of Prishtina. He specializes in data extraction and C++ programming.

james.mike.dupont@xxxxxxxxxx

Shkumbin Brestovci – is a Steering Group Member and Member of the Board of FLOSS Kosova. Bresta is General Director at Rrota, a successful web and design company in Kosovo.

bresta@xxxxxxxxxx

Arianit Dobroshi – is a Steering Group Member and Finance and Sponsorship Group Co-Chair. He is Member of the Board of FLOSS Kosova, where he does community outreach and public relations. His background is in Aviation Management.

arianit.dobroshi@xxxxxxxxxx

Bernard Nikaj – is Co-Chair of the Conference Program (Papers) Working Group. He holds a MSc in Analysis, Design and Management of Information Systems from LSE and is interested in crowd-sourcing.

bernard.nikaj@xxxxxxxxxx

* Macedonia

Novica Nakov

. Filip Stojanovski filip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from Macedonia

- Sofija Jovanovska – Agency for electronic communications Macedonia

* Montenegro

Countries which are significantly located in the peninsula:

* Croatia

7. Dražen Odobašić from Croatia

- Mladen Glasenhard – President, Croatian Information Technology Society

* Serbia

“Milos Rancic” has been our contact in Belgrad and he has also supported this idea of a regional conference.

I found this guy from FSFEurope in serbia by b92.net

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/ivan/jelic/

Countries which are located mostly outside the peninsula:

* Slovenia

– Niko Schlamberger – President, Slovenian Society Informatika

Slovenia is not really balkans… but it has historically been part of Yugoslavia..

* Romania

http://rosi.ro/

http://www.eliberatica.ro/main-index.php

* Turkey