[sponsorship] Fwd: FLOSSAL, freesb10 and Problems on webpage

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: owpsee <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: FLOSSAL, freesb10 and Problems on webpage
To: "jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear MIke,

thank you for your e-mail.
We would be glad not only to participate in the conference but to help
you in organization as much as we can.

Thank you for the info about the broken links on our portal. I will
forward them to our tech manager to fix.

I'll write you soon about our involvement and participation.

Kind regards,

Sanjin