[sponsorship] Re: [info] Re: Conference about Free Software in Balkans

Thank you Dasho for forwarding the contact.

I have been in contact with karounos@xxxxxxxxxxxx who has helped us
with the conference last year in Prishtina,  Xenofon Papadopoulos
<xpapad@xxxxxxxxx> has spoken about OLPC there.

we have updated the webpages today
http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/

and the call for sponsors
http://flossal.org/proposal-for-sponsorship/

We would appreciate any speakers from Greece and any promotion,
thanks,

Mike