Re: [sponsorship] Re: meeting for freesb10

Hi guys,

I've been in Montenegro for the weekend and I had internet access only for 15 minutes once.

I'm available for the meeting. I'll see what I can do for the physical meeting in Vlora.

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | www.banago.info | www.lintuts.com