[sponsorship] sponsorship for freesb10 and flossal

Dear Sirs,

we are working on a conference to present linux and open source software, wikipedia,
openstreetmap and other topics in Albania.

We have updated the webpage here, for your review : http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/

I would like to tell you about the great impact we have made in Kosovo, with our conference last year, our conference was able to mobilize a great number of people and build a team that is still active.

In Albania, we do not have have as many contacts, and until now, we have no big sponsors.

Please consider that promoting software development, translation of open source software into Albanian and training of the people will have a direct effect on the expenditure on telecommunications. In general there is worldwide cooperation between telecoms and open source groups.

We would be willing to discuss different types of sponsorship, for example, the main expense we have is to bring international speakers to Albania.  These speakers are highly qualified individuals who will be willing to do workshops also for your employees and training. Maybe we could find some speakers who you would be willing to sponsor, and in return we an organize some training sessions on site for your people.

there are many ways to cooperate, and I would hope that we can find a way to involve Eaglemobile.al in our efforts.

thank you very much,

James Michael DuPont
flossal.org