[sponsorship] Planning a free/libre open source software event in Albania for the balkans this year, possible sponsorship

Dear Mr. Krstajic,

My name is James Michael DuPont,  Gjergj Sheldija from Skodra suggested that I contact you.
we are working on a conference in Albania, Free Software in the Balkans Freesb10, planned as an event where all people from the area are invited.

The first year will be Albania, and for next year 2011, we would like to consider Montenegro or Bosnia.
htttp://freesb.eu is our modest webpage.

We have founded an NGO in Albania the Albanian Association for Software Freedom and Open Knowledge, flossal.org and are working on getting speakers and sponsors for the conference.

Attached is our proposal for sponsorship, we need funding to bring international speakers to the conference and also to pay for some marketing.

You are also invited to submit papers and invite people,

Please note we are also working on another conference in Kosovo as well, and invite you to speak
there as well.

Software Freedom in the Balkans 2010 Conference,Sept 11/12 2010, Vlore, Albania

Software Freedom Kosova 2010 Conference Sept 25/26 Prishtina Kosovo

Thank you very much,

James Michael DuPont