From: Nicola Corriero <nicolacorriero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: Open Source Conference
To: "jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ervin Ruci <eruci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear James,
it is a pleaure even for me also to help you for this conference.

I would invite a keynote speakers.

Alessandro Rubini from Pavia, Italy. http://www.linux.it/~rubini/

Alessandro is an independent consultant
specialized in the Linux kernel, device drivers, real time,
embedded systems, low-level networking.

He is one of authors of "Linux Device Driver"
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596005900

I invited him in University of Bari for some seminars about Embedded Linux System recently.

If you want i can write him but i don't think that will be some problems.

Nicola