[info] Re: Someone from OSM needs to visit the mayor of Shkoder Albania to get detailed CAD files of the City

Yes,
It would be great to have you keynote,
last year we were able to cover all speakers costs.
We are still fundraising for this year,
if we can get you as a possible speaker it would be easier to find sponsors..

Slovenia is very close to Prishtina.

I have updated the webpage here:
http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/

and the proposal for sponsorship here :