Re: [EGD-discu] commande typematrix, shipping

Bonjour,

On 02/10/2014 14:07, julien durillon wrote:
Le 2 octobre 2014 13:53, Sylvain Viart <sylvain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Tu peux les contacter ça m'intéresse.

Il a utilisé le formulaire de contact. Ils sont assez sympa, donc limite, tu leur demandes.

[contact typematrix.com about discount shipping from France]

Voici la réponse:
No, it's not exactly true.  We were trying to ship from France, but the French postal service started to question us about our process.  And that process costs you, the customer as much as it does to send it from the US because we had to pay a person in France to do this service for us.

Now we must send from here (USA) but we have tried to find a less expensive method, the  Economy International 21 day method.  This method is cheaper, but it does not have any tracking.
The money you, as a customer, saves can be put towards the VAT taxes that we used to pay for you!

mary  @ TMx

Merci du tuyau, mais c'est plus d'actualité.
Sylvain.