[EHSM] EHSM BBQ on Friday, August 23rd 2013 in Berlin

We are inviting everyone connected to EHSM - past and future attendees, friends, curious people, etc. - to a barbecue on August 23rd at 18:00 in the Tempelhof Park in Berlin. Please bring everything you wanna have at the barbecue on your own: blankets, salads, computers, cutlery, sausages, tofu, lamps, bread, condiments, plasmatators, snacks, extra grills... If the weather turns out not to be good, we will go to a restaurant or bar nearby (check ehsm.eu for updates). To find us in the large Tempelhof park, check out the map and if you are lost, call Sebastien at 017639295103.
Map with exact BBQ area: http://ehsm.eu/thf_bbq.png

See you there!