Re: [Contributeurs de Dmaths] Re: [Utilisateurs de Dmaths] bug: polices for Gdmath

Hello Gisbert,

Thanks for these informations.

I'll take a look quickly.

Ich wünsche dir eine frohe Weinachten.

Didier.

Le 19/12/2015 10:05, Gisbert Friege a écrit :
Bonjour Didier et à tous,

please look at what I see:
in Dmaths/options.xdl the ListBox1 and ListBox2 do not get the list of fonts and sizes.

The same after doing "Réinitialiser les option par défault".
The same after reinstallation of LO (5.0.3) and Dmaths 3.5.8.0.
(Windows 8)
I have an idea about this problem ...

And: the settings in "OOoGdmath/ChangerPoliceform" have no effect.
This is another problem and I have an idea too.

And: the settings of "Nom" and "Taille" in "OOoGdmath/ChangerTexteForm" work,
but under "Deplacements" the "Angle" is fixed (12) and the ScrollBar has no function.
You mean the name angle xOy ?
If yes, I have no solution because it,s not a text shape.

--
Didier Dorange-Pattoret
Tel : +33.6.32.38.87.02

Soutenez le projet Dmaths : rejoignez le club ou faites adhérer votre établissement !
http://www.dmaths.org/documentation/doku.php?id=presentation:club