Re: [Utilisateurs de Dmaths] bug: polices for Gdmath

Bonjour Didier et à tous,

please look at what I see:
in Dmaths/options.xdl the ListBox1 and ListBox2 do not get the list of fonts and sizes.

The same after doing "Réinitialiser les option par défault".
The same after reinstallation of LO (5.0.3) and Dmaths 3.5.8.0.
(Windows 8)

And: the settings in "OOoGdmath/ChangerPoliceform" have no effect.

And: the settings of "Nom" and "Taille" in "OOoGdmath/ChangerTexteForm" work, but under "Deplacements" the "Angle" is fixed (12) and the ScrollBar has no function.

Viele Grüße
Gisbert