Re: [SSFR] quel langage ?

On 2005-12-01 15:49:57 +0000, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
> Selon Florent Guiliani <fguiliani@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > ==> http://tryruby.hobix.com/
>
> Joli !

Mouais, il semble avoir des problèmes avec les caractères non ASCII:

On Repeat

Now, I'm sure by now you're wondering what any of this is good for.
Well, I'm sure you've been to a website that screamed, Hey, your
password is too short! See, some programs use this simple code.

Watch this. Let's multiply your name by 5. "Jimmy" * 5

J'essaie alors ceci:

>> "moé" * 5
=> "mo\351mo\351mo\351mo\351mo\351"