[chrony-users] Per-source address family preference

I'm looking for a way to limit the address family used for a given
source specified by name, e.g. something like

	pool 2.pool.ntp.org maxsources 2 [inet6/ipv6_only_please]

would elicit only an AAAA query and only use two of the resulting
addresses, avoiding the A records altogether, or vice versa for
inet/ipv4 addresses only.  I'm aware of the global -4/-6 command line
options, but those are too heavy-handed when chronyd still needs the
ability to talk to other mixed family sources.

Is this somehow doable as-is, or would this otherwise qualify as a
feature request?

-Rob