Re: [chrony-users] NTP to Chrony migration issue with NTP authentication with symmetric keys

On Mon, Nov 06, 2023 at 10:55:12AM -0600, Michael Krell wrote:
> I've modified the value in the chrony.keys file to include "HEX:";
> retesting "chronyd -dd", now the output does not show the
> "(NCR_ProcessRxUnknown)" log message.  There is still a "Receive timeout"

An occasional receive timeout could be due to the rate limiting
enabled on the server (restrict kod limited).

Do you see any valid packets received in ntpdata? Which NTP tests are
failing?

If not, please capture an exchange with tcpdump and post the output
here.