[chrony-users] Monitoring Chrony 4 with Telegraf

I recently deployed Telegraf+InfluxDB+Grafana on my network, and couldn't find any Telegraf input plugins for Chrony that I liked. There is one included with Telegraf, but it only captures 'chronyc tracking' output (and doesn't do it particularly well).

I've just published a set of three input plugin configurations which all use the generic CSV importer, and which capture 'chronyc tracking', 'chronyc sources', and 'chronyc sourcestats'. They are here:

https://github.com/kpfleming/chrony-telegraf

Since they use CSV-formatted output from 'chronyc', they require Chrony 4.x.

I've attached an example dashboard showing the data collected from the 'chronyc tracking' plugin; I'm planning to publish my dashboard configurations in the next few days, they'll be in a repository next to the one listed above.