Re: [chrony-users] Chrony on Asus router - no reduction of offset

Thanks you, Daniel! It's working beautifully now. Not sure what did the
trick. During the past weeks I also tried to poll more often and apply
the median filter similar to your server line but it did not improve the
offset. Following your config I removed the "maxupdateskew" line and
added "lock_all" which apparently has been the key to success.

Thanks again!