Re: [chrony-users] PPS and NMEA same source not combined

Rob,
Yes I kind of understand your thinking and I was about to agree but surely if you have a more accurate local source, using that would be preferable?
Mike.

Kind regards, Michael A Smith.

📲 07973 221971
🏠 24, Fifth Avenue, Portsmouth PO6 3PE UK
📩 mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My apologies for any incorrect information or typographical errors. Any opinions expressed are my own, and are not intended to offend. Anyone offended by anything stated, will likely have offended me, by being inconsiderate of my beliefs.