[chrony-users] Can we deny non-NTS client?

Hello,

When we run Chrony as public NTP server, is it possible to deny NTP clients which do not support NTS?
If it possible, I would like to know how to setup so.

A public NTP server which accept both normal(non-NTS) NTP request and NTS request may suffer attacks both to normal NTP servers and to NTS-KE servers.
To reduce vulunerablity, I would like to set up NTS servers which do not accept non-NTS NTP requests.

Best Regards,
A.Izumi