From: Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October, 2022 4:29 PM
To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Chrony problem - not synchronizing time

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 04:04:13PM +0200, Tino Mihajlovik wrote:
> One other question: is there any way that on makestep directive by Chronyc
i detect this change of the system time and run my custom script with some
command?

Not with chronyc.

You can write a script watching the system log for the "System clock was
stepped" message, or write a program using a timer created with the
TFD_TIMER_CANCEL_ON_SET flag, which will trigger on any steps of the system
clock, not just those made by chronyd.